We are a Singapore immigration services company specializing in advising on Singapore PR application for foreigners who are looking to get a Singapore permanent residency successfully.
If you are interested to be one of the estimated new 30,000 permanent residents yearly, but not sure about your Singapore PR eligibility criteria, confused about getting your Singapore permanent residence application approved or what information you need, we can advise for your next step.
How can you apply for and get your permanent residency?
There are two ways you can do this for you and/or your family members.
You can either apply online yourself or the more popular way for busy professionals in Singapore is to use a business or agency like us. We help you by guiding you and applying with the Immigration Checkpoints Authority ICA, and get your PR successfully. Our company will search and provide advice on the best way for you to get your PR status application approved, because while the husband or wife route is suitable for others, perhaps the investor route is more suited for you.
How can you become an applicant and do your Singapore PR application submission online for ePR?
You can use Immigration Checkpoints Authority ICA website by government, or you can use services by our Singapore immigration specialists, as processing time from being an applicant to a permanent resident can take years.
How long does a PR application take?
Procedure and results will range roughly four to six months duration in Singapore, if documents are in order. If validity or documents are not in order, it will take much longer.
Can work permit holders qualify for application for Singapore PR?
Under ICA’s terms, work permit visas / work pass employment pass holders are ineligible for PR in Singapore. Minimum work holder eligibility qualifications for PTS scheme is a VISA S pass for your employment pass. S pass VISA holder is the minimum tier for workers need to be eligible for PR. You must have the right employment pass scheme / S pass first.
Here is a list of groups of people in Singapore who are eligible to apply to be Singapore permanent resident PR:
To read list of the type of eligibility scheme guidelines, a foreigner individual applicant may be eligible if you are (different type of criteria – PR schemes or categories):
- Foreigner spouse of a Singapore citizen (Singaporean) or spouse of a Singapore PR
- Spouse and unmarried children aged younger than 21 years old of age, and a child born within the context of a legal marriage to, or as a child legally adopted by, a citizen or PR
- Have close family ties to or Singapore citizens as immediate family members. E.g. you are the aged parents of Singapore citizens or residents (get a PR or become Singapore citizen, you can provide long term visit pass for parents or immediate family ties full sponsorship – spouse and unmarried children or child under age 21 years old in future in Singapore)
- Employment Pass VISA or S-Pass holder under the Professionals/Technical Personnel & Skilled Worker Scheme. Yes the higher your money salary proof from your companies or employer, the higher your immigrations chances among other factors. Keep in mind proof of salary and background tax supporting documents from your tax return and/or employer is required to use Professionals Technical Personnel PTS scheme. It is ideal for several years in work employment pass length to stand the highest chances. Stable salary of around $6,000 to $8,000 up to $12 000 in tax declaration if include family profile
- Student getting a local education in a Singapore institute – e.g. still getting education or pursuing a degree
- Foreign investors from different countries around the world, business entrepreneurs or Singapore incorporation business owner who invest at least minimum amount of 2.5 million in the Global Investor Programme GIP fund by Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) and Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Those who make GIP investment in eligible corporate businesses which had incorporation in Singapore and approved by Singapore Economic Development Board
Are you interested in Singapore PR application however not in the least sure if you are considered as part of the above groups eligible for Singapore permanent residence or even Singapore citizenship by immigrations authorities?
Click the button below for advice with us on immigrations so you don’t get rejected for Singapore PR application unnecessarily!
Why do so many clients find us for their Singapore PR application?
If you are similar to our other customers who look for our relocation services, you are looking to start a new life in Singapore. Perhaps, you want to enjoy the benefits (stay in Singapore, better property loans, opportunities in Asia, companies, Central Provident Fund, healthcare) our country offers, while still having the benefits of keeping your current country citizenship.
However, read some common reasons for permanent residence rejection:
Firstly, insufficient details and info documents and incomplete forms are common reasons. Even one seemingly small mistake within your PR application form will usually get a rejection for your application. The permanent resident application approval process in Singapore is usually more complex in reality.
Secondly, the government of Singapore Immigration Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of the government of Singapore, has reduced number of person and applicants approved yearly after 2008 by a lot – 50 per cent compared to history statistics – thousands. If you are from regions other than Malaysia, applications can appear to be harder. If your application does not demonstrate lots of benefits, contributions and commitment you provide and basically being an asset to Singapore, you will be unable to become one of the new 30 000 yearly PR in Singapore.
Thirdly, most of the people who use our services are also busy professionals who need to work and do not have the time and energy to go through the tedious and complex efforts required. Amount of paperwork and research needed for application can be overwhelming and a turn off for most to do PR application on their own! Applications feel like full time jobs to our customers when they try to do it themselves!
What are the benefits of working with an immigration consultant such as ours?
1. Good news! Our immigrations experts provides Singapore PR application consultation service for you
Knowing how things are processed in Singapore at our fingertips (trends and developments) and what ICA office government officers take into account is important to succeed. Good news, that is what our team and employees specialize in. We guide you by step.
Our Singapore PR application services also include advising males on the Enlistment Act for National Service (NS) or military service liability, whereby you are required to serve NS training and up to 40 days of Operationally Ready National Service 40 days yearly for the duration of the military service or Operationally Ready National Service training cycle till age 50 years old for NS officers ranks and 40 for other NS ranks (applies to those with Singapore citizenship and some with active granted PR).
We provide thorough assistance for your permanent residence applications and how you can significantly improve probability of your Singapore PR application status granted easily.
2. Our professionals help you navigate the Singapore PR application forms for immigrations
Our company will be handholding you throughout the process of your PR application. Think of our Singapore PR application agency as the top guide in Singapore to help you navigate through the complex online system.
When you apply for permanent residence, you cannot skip questions if you don’t know how to fill document form.
There is a processing time frame provided within which a candidate must submit your PR applications, otherwise, your entire submission will be voided. Our company tries to get you a pass on the first attempt.
Our business corporate fees includes the whole package to become a Singapore PR. Our business helps you figure out the best scheme for you, whether that be GIP scheme, S-pass holders or others, and guide you through the requirements.
3. We analyse your provided details for any small errors
Small mistakes are often made – yet every mistake in any of the documents submitted is viewed as atrocious by ICA government office. Even the slightest mistake may not get an approval. We pay extreme care to detail.
Our business helps you analyse and find potential mistakes in your background document like education level, proof of stay in Singapore and more. With our services, your PR status will be virtually guaranteed of a smooth and successful process with our agency helping you go through your submission and any requirements to ensure everything is on point. You will save months or years of waiting with us!
Our immigration consultancy firm wants to apply perfectly the first time for you so as to get the best impression from the local authorities for your successful approval. We will advise you on anything on the documents, education and employment information authorities look for and you lack so you can find them.
4. We help you ace your CV letter for your Singapore PR application
PR status approval in Singapore are automated – there are no interviews in Singapore for PR applicants. ICA makes decisions discreetly and you cannot ask ICA questions. This means even if you send in your details and explanatory notes part within your form perfectly but no good additional and supporting high school, family ties or family profile, work track record cover letter etc, it may not result in approval. The authorities must be persuaded why you are better than the thousands of applicants with similar qualifications.
Also, even if you have assimilated to the Singapore culture and made contribution to Singapore, your PR application must show proof.
Even if you are not the ‘perfect’ PR applicant, our company will make your applications, notes, cover letter and copy statements as perfect as possible, portray the best version of you while still remaining factually accurate in your claims when we are applying for you.
What are you waiting for? Don’t waste time. We can help you speed process up quickly with reasonable fees.